The North Africa region is experiencing exceptional socio-economic change. As the world is going through a digital revolution, now is a great time to look at the new opportunities and challenges affecting all players in the telecoms, media and ICT sector in the region.
The 8th North Africa Com conference and exhibition will take place in Tunis on 15-16 May 2012. The event will bring together companies from the whole digital ecosystem (operators, OTT players, content providers, regulators, investors, vendors etc.) to discuss all the key trends affecting the market.
The following themes have been pre-selected to be part of the programme:
- How Telcos Are Adapting to a New Digital Environment
- Making Sense of the New Digital Ecosystem: Traditional Telcos, Alternative Service Providers, New Media, Disruptive Players
- Content & Apps: Innovative Applications and New Solutions to Increase Revenues
- Mobile Broadband & LTE Developments
- Smartphone Strategies to Encourage Data Usage and Increase Revenues
- Evolving Regulations to Facilitate Greater Market Development
- Delivering Excellence in Customer Experience Management
As the programme is being developed, now is you chance to send suggestions for topics and speaking proposals. Please contact Julie Rey on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.