26-27 March 2013,
Swissôtel The Bosphorus,
Eurasia Com taking place on the 26-27 March at the Swissôtel, The Bosphorus in Istanbul goes beyond the world of traditional telecommunications: it brings together the most innovative companies from the region’s digital market. The two day event will feature 40+ speakers from the entire digital ecosystem and will equip you with ideas, inspiration and insights which will enable you to gain a competitive advantage in the market place.
What will you learn?
You will learn from keynotes, panel discussions, case studies and sessions dedicated to Digital Eurasia, Transforming Networks, Connecting Eurasia, Customer Experience Management, Serving the Enterprise, Digital Enterprise, M2M Services, the APPGIG and much more.
Download the conference agenda: http://eurasia.comworldseries.com/download-agenda/
Share strategies with Digital and Telco leaders of the industry including:
OPERATORS & ISPS
- Rob Shardlow, Group Sales & Business Development Director, Virgin Mobile CEE
- Oleg Raspopov, Vice President, Head of Business Unit Foreign Subsidiaries, MTS
- Dmitry Kromskiy, Head of the CIS Business Unit, Vimpelcom
- Mustafa Kiral, Vice President, Altimo
- Cenk Bayrakdar, Chief New Technology Business Officer, Turkcell
- Yorgos Ioannidis, Chairman, Azerfon
- Yusuf Kirac, Network Director, TurkTelekom
- Batyrbek Djumabekov, CTO, MegaCom, Kyrgyzstan
OTT, CONTENT & APPS
- Onur Cekmegil, Director Mobile and Business Development, MyNet, Turkey
- Abdul Vakhed Niyazov, Chairman, SalamWorld
- Dmitry Mineev, Chief Content Officer and Head of Business Development, Nemo Telecom Ltd, Russia
- Özcan Ermiş, CEO, KVK
- Eftal Gezer, Co-Founder, Sorarlar
- Sedat Kilic, Industry Leader for Telco and Retail Industries, Google
- Kemal Huseinović, Director General, Communications Regulatory Agency of Bosnia and hercegovina
Download the conference agenda
REGISTER TODAY for your FREE* or discounted pass!
Eurasian *operators and regulators can attend for *FREE, whilst early booking discounts apply to all others. Secure your delegate ticket before 19 February to save €400 today.
Find out who qualifies as an operator. Click here: http://eurasia.comworldseries.com/who-qualifies-as-an-operator-2/
Register quoting your Booking Code: Blog/EU1 here: http://eurasia.comworldseries.com/register
We look forward to receiving your registrations!
The Eurasia Com Team