The Com World Series team has gathered feedback from all those interested in digital Africa: the event’s long-standing supporters, leading African operators, local entrepreneurs, investors, international brands, consultants, analysts, journalists, bloggers, applications developers… All their ideas gave us snapshots of the most innovative, challenging, thought-provoking, inspiring initiatives, services and strategies to be seen in Africa’s digital world.
The result of this extensive information gathering is the most exciting AfricaCom event ever: packed with even more hot speakers, networking activities, interactive sessions, learning opportunities and business prospects.
Come and hear the future of Digital Africa...
Here’s what to look out for this year:
- Discussions on the evolution of the digital ecosystem with traditional operators (MTN, Orange) facing alternative –some say disruptive – players such as Google, Amazon and Facebook
- A keynote speech from mobile pioneer Alan Knott-Craig, now shaking up South Africa’s mobile market at the helm of Cell C
- Participation from some of the most innovative international and local digital brands: Rovio, Mxit, Groupon, Universal, Motribe, Billboard, Endemol, MTV and more
- A new focus on start-ups at the Entrepreneur Incubator Hub, where investors, incubators and entrepreneurs meet and share best practice
- AfricApps talks and workshops for African developers to create, monetise and publicise their apps
- Mobile Monday South Africa gathering for a great pre-show chat
- A larger exhibition with more companies, feature areas, coffee points to make the most of the event
- And lots of sessions, pre-conference workshops and co-located events so there is something for all interests
Check the full programme here and visit our website for more information www.comworldseries.com/africa.