The 2015 Connecting West Africa conference will take place in Dakar, Senegal on 9-10 June and we are now planning the programme.
The conference will cover the following major trends affecting West Africa’s telecoms & ICT market:
- Developing broadband across the region: regulation, technologies (4G/LTE, satellite, fibre), investment
- Digital migration: how is the 17th June deadline being met and how will the digital landscape change?
- Monetising data services: building a new ecosystem & partnerships
- Enterprise services: strategies for CIOs
- Cost-efficiency strategies to improve affordability
- Rural telecoms: technologies and strategies to reach under-served areas
- Device strategies to increase access to services
In order to make the event as relevant and insightful as possible, we need your feedback! Please get in touch to send us your thoughts on the topics to include and the speakers/companies you want to hear from. If you're interested in sharing your thoughts or if you would like to speak at Connecting West Africa, please post comments in the Linkedin group or contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Julie & the Connecting West Africa team