Cloud Africa organisers - the Com World Series - are pleased to announce that the CIO of Sameer Africa Ltd is to present at Cloud Africa, taking place in Johannesburg on the 23-24 May 2012.
This large Kenyan-based manufacturer has complex ICT systems that are benefiting from cloud services, and the CIO Shishir Saraf will share their business model for cloud with the audience at Cloud Africa 2012.
The 2 day program is led by the industry, for the industry - and the exhibition will attract global players displaying world-class solutions. No other event can be relied upon to attract the diverse Cloud ecosystem with such quality learning & networking, a one-stop shop for seeing the future of cloud in Africa and forming all important business partnerships. The event will include…
- Keynotes from the largest players in the industry
- Case studies from businesses already succeeding with Cloud
- Roundtables for peer to peer learning
- Interactive panel discussions between industry thought leaders
- Market overviews from top analysts
- Networking opportunities; B2B speed networking, interactive roundtables, evening networking drinks, etc.
…All to ensure that key issues affecting your business, the hottest topics & your partnership needs are addressed in the most comprehensive way.