Join Africa’s most innovative and dedicated app specialists and find out how to develop successful apps for the African market
In partnership with Mobile Monday, the AppGig is a series of dedicated workshops and interactive sessions. Newcomers can meet with industry veterans, successful start-ups and big brands to find out about innovative business models, exciting development ideas and new trends… all this in an informal and friendly environment.
Hear from experienced and engaging speakers from the whole apps ecosystem (developers, content producers, handset manufacturers and other players), network and share your ideas with your peers in an informal setting.
Share ideas and hear top tips from:
- Gavin Marshall, Head of Innovation, Mxit
- Toby Kurien, Software Developer & Android Advocate
- Mark Strathmore, Head of Developer Ecosystem, South and East Africa, Nokia
- Sipho Ngwenya, CTO, Afroes
- Barry Gonin, CEO, Weather Intelligence Systems
25-26 June 2013
Hilton Sandton, Johannesburg